Last Friday, I was having recess at the canteen at 3.30p.m.. Suddenly, my friend that always follow me (he's short =.="). Conversation in chinese, so don't mind my english =.=.
He says: Someone stalking you, you know?
I say: Who?
He says: Someone lorh...
I say: Please lah... tell me who is that?
He says: Someone larh... you see lorh...
I say: At least tell me the gender.
He say: Aiyo... I thought you very smart want, always LCLY...
I say: Haiz... never mind lorh... what the age?
He say: Recess... not enough time to eat if keep on talking.
I say: What you mean? You eat finish your mee already and say you not enough?
He say: I don't want to tell you who stalking you because I don't know the name but I know the age and gender. Go ask your another
So, I went to my another friend then before I was able to talk...
He says: Someone stalking you, you know?
I say: Har? Why you and him the same one say to?
He says: Got meh?
1st person says: Yep...
I say: PLEASE... and I mean PLEASE tell me who is that?
He says: OK...OK... I tell you HER age but not name because her name too long. Form 1 de...
I say: Enough information 1st lah... I know you don't know the name.
I went to find my 3rd friend to reform our A.K.A Gang.
I say: Don't tell you are going to say someone or whoever is stalking you.
He say: almost and HER age is form 1 and HER name starts with H. That's all I remember.
I say: Wah... You expect me to find the whole form 1 just to find the stalker?
My gang say: YES!
I say: I give up lah... Next time go canteen keep on looking then correct lorh...
My gang say: Wah... you got GF liao...
I say: Don't talk about it because I know I will slaughter her.
2nd person say: Don't so bad, just find out why and how only then ok lorh.
We went to class after I find one of my best friend.
So, please don't say any stupid thing or not you are inside also...
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Someone stalking me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Clannad
Shugo Chara
Prism Ark
Bleach
To Aru Majutsu No Index
Kuroshitsuji

0 comments:
Post a Comment