It's been a very long time since the last post because I was very busy on updating my Direct X 10 so that it could support the Assassin Creed game. Direct X 9 effect for Assassin Creed is so unreal but I saw the effect of Direct X 10 in my friends house. It was a full enhancement to the effect of the game and it was so real that he says it takes about 800MB^ of space. I was merely shocked because the Assassin Creed game already took 6.5GB^ space it still need more. I was only left with 20.6GB/75.5GB space.
Since now is the Hari Raya holiday so I will have to update my computer until it's system requirements. Then, everything can support the Assassin Creed except one that is my CPU frequency, It needs a more updated one and also if I need to upgrade this part of the problem I have to change my whole CPU that is not worth it.
^=and more
That's all for the post and I may not post for this month because I need to update my computer to a more Hi End type.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Busy with my useless updates and a new game...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Clannad
Shugo Chara
Prism Ark
Bleach
To Aru Majutsu No Index
Kuroshitsuji

0 comments:
Post a Comment